We believe that traveling is the essence of life. People who travel add life to days not days to life. But with the massive outbreak of COVID-19, everyone’s travel plans have been on hold. And if you are anything like us, you just want to get on a plane and see the world. We understand the desire. But at this point, you must make smart decisions.
While a part of the globe still suffers from the horrors of COVID-19, there are many places which have managed to escape the threat, almost entirely. These are the places that should be on one’s travel list. Most of these places have contained the spread of infection at an early stage. Thanks to their prompt thinking and efficient management.
Here are some places that you can visit post COVID:
- Georgia– Georgia is a beautiful country located in Europe and known for its old architecture. There is a lot that you can do here. The capital, Tbilisi, is considered to be the safest destination for travelers. This is because it has managed to minimize the effects of coronavirus.
In comparison to other European countries, the COVID-19 case concentration is extremely low in Georgia. You are more likely to enjoy your days here than wear yourself out with the thoughts of COVID.
Georgia has already opened its gates for international travelers, but there are certain protocols you must follow. You need to follow health care measures that are designed to keep you safe as well as the local population. There is no designated quarantine phase for travelers. But the Georgian government urges you to wash your hands, use sanitizers and avoid traveling while sick.
- Greece– Greece is an architectural marvel. There is so much to explore here. And it is not just the architecture that attracts your attention but also the history associated with it. This place is known for its cultural abundance. Don’t you wish to soak all that up?
And the best thing is, Greece is one of the least affected tourist destinations in the world. Tourists are welcome but only from certain countries like Australia, Canada, Uruguay, and South Korea. US citizens are requested to reconsider their plans.
Moreover, Greece has one of the best medical care facilities, in case anything bad happens.
- Croatia– Croatia is known for its lovely ambiance and its heart-warming people. It is the perfect holiday destination for people who wish to escape the hustle-bustle of the city.
Croatia is one of the safest places to travel since only a small portion of the Croatian population has been exposed to the deadly COVID-19 virus.
Moreover, Croatia has taken significant measures keeping in mind the health and safety of its citizens.
Cavtat is one of the best places to visit in Croatia. It has several villas and apartments that you can rent out for your stay. In addition to that, it is close to hospitals and the airport.
Tourists can visit Croatia without any quarantine restrictions.
- Romania– Romania is one of the best places to visit during these times. It is full of old architecture, medieval cities, and castles. You can also go wine tasting or visit the Carpathian mountain. Romania has managed to restrict the spread of the virus by providing prompt treatment to those affected.
In addition to that prompt control of infection, Romania has also performed major disinfection activities. It includes the disinfection of public transports at an interval of four hours. Special protective measures are taken for the elderly population.
Romania has started welcoming international tourists. But you must follow their safety norms and social distancing protocols.
- Poland– Poland should be on your travel list regardless of the COVID-19 situation. It is a lovely place to spend your weekends. You can go skiing or spend your days on the beach. Here you will be exposed to rich culture and history. And the food here is itself an experience.
Poland is one of the least infected places in Europe. COVID patients have received quick treatment which has further restricted the spread of coronavirus. Their hospitals are fully equipped to take care of any unfortunate event.
Although Poland is open to travelers, it is ideal if you take proper personal care measures. No quarantine is required for travelers.
These are some of the safest destinations to visit post-COVID-19. Portugal, Austria, Canada, Switzerland, Norway, and Slovenia are some other countries you must consider. They have the least cases of coronavirus and have ample health measures. These countries have taken proper measures to contain the spread of the virus. We are planning on taking a trip to one of these from the list, do you want to join us?
Embark on a Ugandan adventure and witness the raw beauty of its landscapes. Trek through misty jungles to observe mountain gorillas, cruise the Nile at Murchison Falls, spot tree-climbing lions in Queen Elizabeth Park, marvel at Lake Bunyonyi’s serenity, and hike the snow-capped Rwenzori Mountains. Uganda’s untouched splendor awaits your discovery.
Nestled on the edge of the Arctic Ocean, Kaktovik is a hidden gem for polar bear enthusiasts. This remote Alaskan village offers a unique opportunity to witness these majestic creatures up close. From guided tours to breathtaking wildlife encounters, Kaktovik promises an unforgettable adventure for those seeking an intimate connection with nature’s most iconic symbol of the frozen wilderness.
Costa Rica, a land of captivating beauty and vibrant culture, offers a plethora of intriguing facts to discover. From its lush rainforests teeming with exotic wildlife to its warm and welcoming locals, this Central American gem never fails to amaze. Prepare to be enchanted by its stunning biodiversity, awe-inspiring volcanoes, and delicious traditional cuisine.